INTEGRATED HEALTH CARE SERVICES, INC...
Is a partnership of licensed clinicians offering a wide range of mental health services. Mental Health is not a luxury, but rather a necessary part of the whole treatment process. Behaviors, emotions, and stress related physical symptoms directly and mutually affect a variety of conditions and illnesses.
The clinicians at IHCS treat each individual within a holistic context. We believe that mental health is more than the absence of illness. Mental Health deserves the same thorough, careful attention as a biomedical intervention.
Our mission is to help people to improve their well being and to alleviate distress. By identifying strengths and coping resources, we help our clients mobilize those strengths and increase their ability to live more satisfying lives.
- Assessments and Consultations
- Individual, Couples and Family Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Counseling
- Caregiver and Elder Care Counseling
- Bilingual Counseling (English / Spanish) Servicios de Consejeria en Español
- Alcohol and Other Drug Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
FOR WHOM ARE THESE SERVICES APPROPRIATE?
Licensed Counselors and Therapists assess, evaluate and provide treatment for persons having difficulty in some aspect of their life, including (but not limited to):
- Eating Disorders
- Relationship Discord
- Parenting Challenges
- Childhood Disorders
- Mood Swings
- Caregiver Challenges
- Substance Abuse (or the effects of someone elses use)
Our integrative treatment programs may benefit those experiencing any of the above, as well as other physical conditions, such as chronic pain, headaches, neuropathies, arthritis, fibromyalgia, MS, stroke, diabetes, stress-related dermatitis, or heart condition.
Services are available for individuals, families, and couples, children, adolescents, and adults. Treatment may be initiated by the patient, or a concerned family member, or by another health care professional. Services may include collaboration with the patient's other health care provider(s) or a referral to a health care specialist, or no contact with other specialists, according to each person's needs and treatment plan.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Contact one of the therapists that you feel may best fit your needs. They will help you with the process and answer any questions you may have.
We do not have a receptionist, so please take a seat in the waiting room on the first or second floor and your counselor will come out to greet you.
- Take the Six Forks Road Exit.
- Go south on Six Forks 2.5 miles.
- There are lights at Leadmine Road
- Strickland Road
- Forum Road
- Sawmill Road
- Newton Road
- Wind Chime Court
- Turn left onto Wind Chime Court
- After turning on Wind Chime Court, take the 3rd driveway on the right to a group of townhouses called Jamestown Square II.
- “146” is the last office “townhouse” on the right. We have a white front porch with white chairs, plants and flowers.
From 440 OuterBelt
- Take 440 to Six Forks Road.
- Exit 8 B to merge onto Six Forks Rd north. Go toward North Hills and the North Hills Mall.
- You will drive for 3 miles on Six Forks Road and go through 10-11 red light intersections.
- RED LIGHT INTERSECTIONS ON SIX FORKS ROAD from 440 to Wind Chime Rd:
- Dartmouth Rd (entrance to North Hills Mall)
- Lassiter Mill Rd.
- Rowan St.
- Northbrook Drive
- Shelly Drive
- Millbrook Rd.
- Sandy Forks Rd.
- Lynn Rd.
- Westbrook Rd.
- Wind Chime Court
- Turn right on Wind Chime Court
- Take the 3rd driveway on the right. (Jamestown Square II )
- Go to the last townhouse on the right.
- This is #146. Look for our white front porch.